♦ Vegewise Group
3rd Wednesday of the month from 12 noon (unless otherwise stated)
Venue: A vegetarian eatery or one with good veg option
Info and bookings:
phone Pam 8374 2531 or email
♦ VegSA Northern Social group
Meets 2 or 3 times each quarter at various venues.
Info and bookings: phone Karin 8260 2778 or 0466 972 112 or email:email@example.com
♦ VegSA Southern Monthly Social Get together
2nd Saturday of the month from 12 noon.
Venue: Great Nature 3/48 Beach Rd, Christies Beach.
No bookings needed but check details (in case of changes) with Jill phone 8386 1943 or Su: phone 8326 1062 or
VegSA Diary Dates
September 2015 - November 2015
1. Wednesday September 16 12md - Vegwise group - Virsa Delight Vegetarian Indian Restaurant 276 Main North Road Prospect bookings to Karin (by Mon 14). Ph: 8260 2778 or 0466 972 112 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Saturday September 19 12md - Lunch at Veggo Sizzle 358 King William Sreet Adelaide - Bus stop 11 (between Halifax & Carrington St). Bookings to Su by Thurs Sept 17th: email@example.com or leave a message on 8326 1062.
3. Sunday October 4 11.30am – Vegetarian Indian Buffet ($15) – Chennai Palace 119 Walkerville Terrace, Walkerville. Bookings by Wed September 30th - Pam 8374 2531 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday October 17 5.30pm Dinner to support Anti-poverty Week (On a Plant Based diet we can do it “Better for Less”!) The Joinery 111 Franklin Street Adelaide. Cost $10 p/p. Children under 12: $6. To book email details to email@example.com and transfer funds to Bank Acc. No. 592102340 BSB: 105-120
For more info email Su: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Anne on 83902314 or Karin on 0466 972 112.
5. Wednesday October 21 12md - Vegwise group - Health on Brighton - 445 Brighton Rd Brighton (opp St Jude’s Theatre). Info and bookings: phone Pam 8374 2531 or email email@example.com
6. Wednesday November 18 12md - Vegwise group - Pollen 185 - 4/185 King William Rd, Unley. Info and bookings: phone Pam 8374 2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Saturday November 22 12md - Northern group - Picnic in the Park. Opposite 5 Enford Street Elizabeth. Bring veggo food to share, plates cutlery, drinks, seat, news, etc. Lamyong and other products for sale. For info or pick up from Salisbury interchange contact Karin 8260 2778 or 0466 972 112 email: email@example.com
8. Saturday 28 November 12.30pm - Southern group - The Green Room on High Street Willunga. Contact Su 8326 1062 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org .
VegSA Newsletter Mailout Workshops - the weekend before mailout on or about 1st March, June, September and December, an opportunity for socialising and sharing, help always appreciated - contact Secretary Anne ph:8390 2314 e:email@example.com
Other upcoming and Regular Events
Pure Veg Food and Wine Fair: Saturday September 12 - 12md-9pm. The Market Shed, Holland Sreet, Adelaide
Vegan Festival Adealide - Saturday November 7, Victoria Square 10am-8pm
Animal Liberation SA - 1st Sunday monthly 2pm General Meeting. Sunday Sept 13th - 1pm Vegan Cooking Demo. Sunday Oct 4 AGM. Sun Oct 11 - Fashion Parade and afternoon tea. All events at the Box Factory 59 Regent St South (off Halifax St) Adelaide. Sun Sept 27 - 10am Walk for the Animals at Bonython Park. Contact ALSA office: Mon, Wed. Fri - 10am – 2pm ph 8342 1103,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.animalliberation.org.au
Adelaide Vegans: Brings vegans together for networking and social gatherings. Dinner Friday evenings at various vegetarian restaurants Occasionally at weekends or at places with good vegan options). Bookings essential to enable the venue to reserve a table. For details and booking see 'EVENTS' page at: www.adelaidevegans.org or phone Ken 8431 6862
Meetup Group - Adelaide Social Vegetarians: a social group for vegetarians and vegans of all ages to meet like-minded people, make new friends and enjoy great company. Coordinator Corin writes, “We meet regularly for dinner or lunch at various cafes & restaurants (city and suburbs) that cater for vegetarians and vegans. We are an inclusive and supportive group and welcome anyone” including anyone “who is not yet vegetarian or vegan but who would like to adopt that lifestyle.” To join visit: http://www.meetup.com/Adelaide-Social-Vegetarians or for any one who is not familiar with Meet-up and who would like more info. contact Corin: email@example.com
Natural Health Society (SA) Meeting and lecture 7.30pm 1st Tuesday monthly (except Jan). Unley Citizens Centre, 18 Arthur Street Unley. Regular Guest Speakers. Cost $4 /$3 conc. Members $2 Speakers: Oct 6 Kathy Scarbough: Vaccination – adverse events and vaccine failure, why we need to protect our choices. Nov 3: Ferida Klizam (Art Therapist): Healing through Art. Dec 1: 7pm: Angela Heuzenroeder: Barossa Foods – Recipe for a Good Life. Shared supper.
www.naturalhealthsa.com.au and new website /www.communitywebs.org/naturalhealthsa