♦ Vegewise Group
3rd Wednesday of the month from 12 noon (unless otherwise stated)
Info and bookings: phone Pam 8374 2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
♦ Northern Star: (VegSA Northern Social group)
Meets 2 or 3 times each quarter at various venues.
Info and bookings: phone Karin 8260 2778 or 0466 972 112 or email:email@example.com
♦ VegSA Southern Monthly Social Get together
2nd Saturday of the month from 12 noon.
Venue: Great Nature 3/48 Beach Rd, Christies Beach.
No bookings needed but check details (in case of changes) with Jill phone 8386 1943 or Su: phone 8326 1062.or
December 2014 - February 2015
1. December 7 2014 Sunday 12.30pm - Vegewise Christmas Lunch - at John and Paulines home ph 8389 2342 - see December Newsletter for details and bookings
2. December 20 2014 Saturday 12.30pm - Green Room 2 High Street Willunga - bookings Su ph:8326 1062, e:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. January 17 2015 Saturday 12pm - Nettle Raw 10 Rosetta Street West Croydon - bookings Su ph:8326 1062, e:email@example.com
4. January 21 2015 Wednesday 12pm - Co-op Coffee Shop 129 Currie Street Adelaide - bookings Anne ph:8390 2314 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
5. February 1 2015 Sunday 12pm - annual VegSA picnic - Hazelwood Park Greenhill Road - enter from Davenport Terrace. - bring vegetarian.vegan food to share,
drinks, cutlery, plates, something to sit on, children, friends and furry ones. Event cancelled if 36 degrees or above.
6. February 18 2015 Wednesday 12.30pm - Sumac (Middle Eastern Cafe) - 6/582 Goodwood Road Colonel Light Gardens - bookings Pam ph:8374 2778 e:email@example.com
7. February 21 2015 Saturday 11am - Northern Star Vegetarian Group - visit to Farmers Marlet Kings Road Parafield then shared lunch at venue TBA - bookings
Karin ph:8260 2778 or 0466 972 112 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
VegSA Newsletter Mailout Workshops - the weekend before mailout on or about 1st March, June, September and December, an opportunity for socialising and sharing - contact Anne ph:8390 3254 e:email@example.com
Other upcoming and Regular Events
Adelaide Vegans: Brings vegans together for networking and social gatherings. Dinner Friday evenings at various vegetarian restaurants. Bookings essential to enable the venue to reserve a table. For details and booking see 'EVENTS' page at: www.adelaidevegans.org or phone Ken 8431 6862
Meetup Groups - meet regularly for dinner or lunch at various cafes and restaurants (city and suburbs).
Adelaide Social Vegetarians and Vegans http://www.meetup.com/Adelaide-Social-Vegetarians-Vegans/
Young Adelaide Single Vegetarians and Vegans (for 20+ to 40+ age group)
The-Market-Shed Sundays 9am - 3pm, 1 Holland Street, Adelaide - also accessible from Gilbert Street behind IGA. Offers a great range of organics including snacks. Vegan stalls include: Live a Little Artisan Gelato, Bona Foods, Raw Life, Raw Karma, Delish & Nutrish and Beach Organics.
Animal Liberation SA - campaigns on animal rights including rallies against Live Exports and Jumps Horse Racing. See website for more info: www.animalliberation.org.au email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find on Facebook
Bliss Central Wellbeing Oasis (above Bliss Organic Cafe) - 9 Compton St, Adelaide ph 0470 643 593 - CBC, close to Central Market, offering services: yoga and dance classes, massage, hypnosis, readings, healings, acupuncture, remedial massage therapy, life coaching.
Natural Health Society (SA) - meeting and lecture 7.30pm 1st Tuesday each month (except Jan - Unley Citizens Centre, 18 Arthur Street Unley - regular guest speakers. - admission $4 for visitors.www.naturalhealthsa.com.au